Friday, December 31, 2010

Top 5 Games and Movies of 2010

Being that the year is coming to a close, I thought I'd take a look back at the video games and movies that I enjoyed over the past year. When it came time to filming, I actually found myself quite sick. So instead of actually recording dialogue, I used the narrator program on my computer to speak for me. Much like the Nostalgia Critic's review of Alone In The Dark. It's not that I can't speak, but the way my voice is, my audio equipment wouldn't have picked it up. But the show must go on, so here's my top 5 games and movies of 2010. Enjoy.





For those of you who want to know what was being said in the Japanese commercial, here's a sum up (note - I don't actually know Japanese fluently, but I do know a few words - fortunately this commercial featured them.)
The suave boy asks the girl to come with him. When there alone he says he wants to ask her something; she says "what?" just then the little boy springs from the cardboard box. And says "I want you to join me" (or something to that effect)
The girl asks "me?"
But the little boy motions to the suave boy.
Suave boy, "me?"
Little boy nods. Then we see them both inside the cardboard box playing MGS:PW This commercial illustrates that the game is co-op by showing the two of them in the box, which is an aspect of the game itself, while still being hilarious like many Japanese commercials.

Like so many other critics and opinionated persons, Beanie has decided to put in his 2 cents and share his favorite movies and video games of 2010. When going to film, Beanie got ill, but was able to use a voice-over program to speak for him. So here's Beanie's Top 5.
Like the list? Disagree with it? Post a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment