Saturday, December 4, 2010

1000 Views on YouTube!

I was checking out my youtube channel www.youtube.com/therandomninja5 when I discovered that one of my videos had reached over 1000 views! I view this as a personal triumph. 1000 people have seen my work. True its only one video and the rest are no where near that, but it's still an accomplishment. It was one of my earliest videos; an Anime Music Video where I used footage from Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex and combined it with both "One Note Song" by Tenacious D and a cover of "Die, Die, Die, My Darling" by Aiden. Enjoy.



Here's a link to another AMV also featuring GITS:SAC and Tenacious D; this time with their audio track "Drive-Thru"



And finally my magnum opus of AMVs (as of two years ago anyway) again with GITS:SAC but this time I use many audio clips. My theme for this one, was that the Laughing Man, an antagonist character from the show, has taken control of your screen and is replacing the audio with other sources. I hope you enjoy.



Thanks for all the views and the support.

No comments:

Post a Comment