Monday, January 3, 2011

What the egg?

One thing I've noticed, is that my videos and such haven't been getting many views; or at least gaining views slowly. So I'm going to try an experiment. I'm going to make a few very random, seemingly pointless videos that are flashy and make no sense to see if they get the views flowing, because it seems that those types of videos get the views on youtube, so I'm going to try it as well. It will be a comment on the youtube audience and how they only like that type of stuff. Seriously, I've got videos that have been up for like 2 years and haven't had double digit views. Yet someone can upload a random video that makes no sense and get over a million views. We shall see. Hopefully, it will make people more aware of my existence and my audience base will grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment