Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Holiday Traditions

People all over the world have different holiday traditions. Whether it be decorating a Christmas tree or lighting a Menorah. Giving each other gifts is a constant norm around this time of year. For me, it's a bit more unconventional. Every year around the Christmas holidays when my sister is out of school, we watch each season of Viva La Bam on dvd. It started a few years ago when she would get the dvd sets as presents on Christmas day. We would watch them all day, and as she got the seasons, we would start over from the beginning. And now its moved to our yearly marathon to when school lets out, rather than waiting for Christmas day. While I was in college, we waited until both of us were done, but now I've graduated; yet the tradition lives on, and I can't see it fading away anytime soon.

What are your holiday traditions? Please comment. Share your stories, your friend's stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment