Monday, June 29, 2009

Attack #1

Hi all, this is the Random Ninja. I will be starting a new blog that attacks multi-media. Not in a malicious way mind you but an attack none-the-less. Since this is my first blog, I do not yet have anything to attack as of yet, but rest assured that one will be coming soon. I will be both blogging and vlogging about the things that we use for entertainment and escape, including but not limited to: movies, games, comics, books, music, food, clothing, and television. 

If you wish to request something to be Attacked, please contact me and let me know. 

Here's a list of upcoming Attacks in the making:
- Attack on inFamous
- Review of Metal Gear Solid 4 Guns of the Patriots (because I just have to give my opinion)
- Attack on popular fast-food chains
- Review of Metal Gear Solid The Novel
- Coke vs. Pepsi
- Attack on Video Game Based Movies
- Space Ghost The Comic
- Cross-over comic: Hellboy meets Painkiller Jane
- and much more...

As I said, I am willing to Attack anything you all want to see brought down a peg or just for fun. Also I will post the videos on youtube as well, you can view those and other video projects I've done in the past at my channel therandomninja5. I've done AMVs, Short Films, Documentaries, etc. I hope you enjoy my attacks as much as I will enjoy attacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment