Saturday, September 11, 2010

Anniversary of PlayStation

PlayStation is now 15 years old! Can you believe it? For a decade and a half, Sony's PlayStation gaming console has been entertaining millions of gamers and non-gamers alike. I am proud to count myself in that number. I became a PlayStation gamer 12 years ago when I was introduced to Metal Gear Solid. Since then I have been a loyal fan of PlayStation, also owning the PlayStation2, PlayStation3, and PlayStation Portable. It has been 15 wonderful years of advancement in the art of gaming and we can only hope for it to continue. With the industry movie towards downloadable games, 3D gaming, accurate motion control, and as always, great stories that keep us entertained and escaped from our everyday lives, we can only expect the best in the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment