Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday the 13th!

Happy Friday the 13th all!

As you know today is supposed to be the most unlucky day of the year! Isn't that awesome! However I tend to find Friday the 13th a quite lucky day in many cases. Like, I will discover something awesome or finish a worthwhile project.

However Sometimes there is just as much good luck as bad.

Today for example: I nearly got violently ill this morning, then I started a "new" job (long story there) But my first assignment was canceled due to certain difficulties. Then I got to watch all 3 Mad Max films on tv! So... pretty even.

But you all know why Friday the 13th is unlucky, right?

Well it has to do with the Crusades and the Knight's Templar. The Templars were a bad bunch and a plot was formed to eradicate all templars. This plan was carried out on Friday the 13th. They were all killed, and that's a quick explanation of why Friday the 13th is so unlucky.

However your Friday the 13th went, I hope all is well.
Good feelings to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment